[Sca-cooks] Marzipan Eels - Oh My! (OOT OP)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Oct 14 22:59:53 PDT 2001

Hey, since you're talking about NZ, I may as well ask y'all about this
neat honey that my brother brought me from New Zealand.  It's called
"raw manuka" honey [brand name "wild joy," which is great <g>], and has
a distinctive, strong flavor.  Apparently it's reputed to have all kinds
of healing qualities or something? How does one use it? in tea?
--Maire (and my brother loved NZ, too....said it was just
wonderful--great people, lots of hiking,....[lots of sheep <g>])