[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 15 07:22:01 PDT 2001

Puck, how many people would the hall fit for dinner at 12th Night?  Just
as a wacky idea, would you consider offering a "below the salt" option?
  Like, provide just bread and stew to people who want to stay and
socialize, letting them bring whatever else they want to fill out their
meal.  If you want someone to take that on, I'd volunteer.  Perhaps we
could make it an Herbalist Guild effort, Jadwiga?  Or a Hartshorn-dale
cooks project, Joe?  I imagine it could be done for about $1-2 per head,
depending on how extravagent we get with the stew (rabbit and venison,
anyone?)  And it's all stuff that could be made ahead of time, so the
only kitchen space needed would be a couple burners for reheating.  Or a
lot of outlets for crock pots.  For that matter, if kitchen space were
tight, we could rent a propane stove cheaply enough to reheat things
outdoors.  Or borrow everybody's trendy turkey fryers ;)

-Magdalena
Idea woman.