[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

Lord Boroghul Khara boroghul at narn.pecan-tree.com
Mon Oct 15 07:27:17 PDT 2001

Another alternative is something that at least myself and another cook in
Atlantia use.

Oil drum converted to grill on a trailer.  My trailer consist of two huge
oil drum grills welded to a trailer, one is gas/wood/charcoal burning, the
second is wood/charcoal only. The other is a huge gas burning grill on a
trailer with counterspace and a sink.  These are great for small sites with
limited space (a 6 butt or smaller kitchen) and outdor events.  I used my
double barreled grill when I was Head Cook for Ponte Alto's investiture in
2000.  Lady Ayisha used the grills at Pennsic to cook a feast for another
household that was having a party at Pennsic XVI. I've found that a
transportable grill along with a large propane powered burner make a great
emergency backup kit for events, and make less expensive event sites with
smaller than adequate kitchen facilities usable.

Boroghul

Magdalena uge-ber: