[Sca-cooks] no more OT than some: speaking of tongues....

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 15 08:03:39 PDT 2001

Lord Boroghul Khara wrote:

> There's one problem with that.  Touching a cat's tongue tends toturn the
> friendly ball of fur into the Tazmanan Devil on speed.  This operation
> requires you to make some additions to your kitchen equipment. (See Cat
> Bathing as a Martial Art)

Hrm... very true.  Well, I s'pose you could run to your local SPCA and
find the oldest, most sedate cat they have for your model.

That's true about touching most of a cat's face.  My vet gave me some
topical antibiotic to treat my cat's eye.  My husband suggested that I
invest in one of those gloves worn by people who handle birds of prey.

-Magdalena