[Sca-cooks] New gadget

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 07:57:53 PDT 2001

The only thing I wonder about is the size.  It's a fairly large mold for a
cookie.  It seems I would have trouble eating that much sweet myself, but I
am not much of a cookie eater anyway.  Like I said, I shall give it a try.
I would like a copy of the Scappi recipe to see if that would somehow work.
If so, I might make some for the dessert board for Atlantian 12th night.
Olwen