[Sca-cooks] no more OT than some: speaking of tongues....

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Oct 15 08:02:45 PDT 2001

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
Another possibility for medicating a cat (try putting drops in their ears for
ear mites!!) is a "cat bag", a ripstock nylon bag that contains the entire cat
except its head, thereby making it incapable of scratching you...that is after
you get it in the bag!

Kiri (still nursing scratches after her last attempt!)

Tara Sersen Boroson wrote:

Lord Boroghul Khara wrote:

> There's one problem with that.  Touching a cat's tongue tends toturn the
> friendly ball of fur into the Tazmanan Devil on speed.  This operation
> requires you to make some additions to your kitchen equipment. (See Cat
> Bathing as a Martial Art)

Hrm... very true.  Well, I s'pose you could run to your local SPCA and
find the oldest, most sedate cat they have for your model.

That's true about touching most of a cat's face.  My vet gave me some
topical antibiotic to treat my cat's eye.  My husband suggested that I
invest in one of those gloves worn by people who handle birds of prey.

-Magdalena