[Sca-cooks] Great News!

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 08:29:03 PDT 2001

>         May I offer my heartiest congratulations to both Ladies. Highly
>deserved!
>
>Jehan Yves

Lady Cordelia certainly deserves the Golden Dolphin.  She has helped and
inspired and held hands with and dragged kicking and screaming and
encouraged and made allowences for and kept track of and taught and pampered
and kicked and hugged just about every member of the SCA I know.  Well,
what's a seneshal SUPPOSED to do?

I do know that because of her I managed to learn so much and get inspired in
service to the Dream that has led me to place where I stand today.

VIVAT to Lady Cordelia!!

Olwen the Odd