[Sca-cooks] Great News!

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Mon Oct 15 08:34:43 PDT 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> You were there???  And I didn't meet you???  Now I am sad.  You didn't get
> by the Crown's shared pavillion?  That is where we set up the hospitality.
> You didn't eat?  Cripes.  Now we may have to wait a year before we meet.  I
> sure hope not.

I was there, but I was actually busy with the coordination for
Eisental's Travelling Dayboard, which has occasionally been called an
Over-board.  So, I ate *plenty.*  Though, I wish I could have seen some
of the stuff you make!  I'm a little too shy to just show up at a Crown
pavillion and start asking around, though.  Last time I spoke one on one
to a royal type person, I was getting my AoA - and the King *teased* me.
  I was so confused I didn't know what to say and he took advantage of
that...

But, if we can get Puck down for that marzipan modelling, we'll meet ;)
  We may have to offer him cookies.  Make sure his dawg finds out that
cookies are part of the deal - I seem to recall that refusing cookies is
grounds for the mangling of certain neccisary parts...

-Magdalena