[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frying pan opinions?

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Mon Oct 15 13:38:22 PDT 2001

>I'm sorry.  I must be missing something.  How big of a pancake do you make?
>And why big?  I know that is not the subject you asked an opinion on but I
>am just so curious.

When making breakfast for my eleven year old daughter, who is fond of
eating pancakes in their natural state as they come out of the frying
pan (because if she doesn't use butter or syrup she is permitted to
eat them with her fingers), I usually make four small pancakes at
once, which gets one edge of each near the edge of the frying pan.
--
David Friedman
Professor of Law
ddfr at best.com