[Sca-cooks] Marzipan 8 track tapes

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Mon Oct 15 16:18:43 PDT 2001

Puck asked:
> >do you think limiting the size of the feast to less than half of the
projected attendance will cause much wailing and gnashing of the teeth? <<

     Are you posting  "options"  for those who can't be at Feast?  Is there
a place  "to hang" /other activities during the Feast?  Are there eateries
nearby for the non-feasters?   I know I would be among the lamenting  if I
couldn't get in on the Feast {because the reservations list was full} and
had 2 - 3 hours to wait until the dancing/ general Revelry began.  I would
also be sorely disappointed if Court was held during a Feast I couldn't
attend.

   Just some things to mull over   -- in no way a criticism,  just  general
thoughts for those not at Feast.

    Caointiarn