[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frying pan opinions?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Oct 15 18:18:20 PDT 2001

I just have the basic cast iron set, but then I'm not nearly up to the
extraordinary culinary standards/achievements of a lot of folk on this
list [just your basic, ordinary cook, sir, nuttin fancy <g>].  I've
tried a couple of times, with miserable results, to make pancakes at
home, and had all kinds of problems, so I don't bother anymore.
My dad used to make wonderful pancakes (huckleberry-sourdough ones, with
real maple syrup and butter were my favorites....yummm), but he used an
electric grill to make them.
--Maire, missing her dad and his pancakes.....