[Sca-cooks] More Great News!

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 20:41:08 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/15/01 4:38:18 PM Central Daylight Time,
countgunthar at hotmail.com writes:

<< I don't think I'm all that. But I like your explanation better
 anyway.

Gunthar, let me say this: I have never met you personally, and some day I
hope the PTB grant me the opportunity to do so. I think it takes a very
selfless and capable person to admininster to this particular list of
knowlegable loonies.

"The more worthy a man is, the less worthy he feels" (David Weber) I think
this is true of any honor given, regardless of who gives it, and where or why.

My most sincere congratulations to you, Lady Olwen, and Lady Cordelia. And
there are still some of us who will probably never be awarded, because we
like to hang back and let others take the glory and spotlight. So this list
may be getting heavy with the awards, but there can never be too much talent,
or people willing to share and teach.

Vivat to all!

Finnebhir(one of the hangers back...)