[Sca-cooks] More Great News!

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Oct 16 06:44:53 PDT 2001

Yeah, I was given one many years ago...it was, as I recall, the first ever
given in Atlantia...and, at that point, I don't believe any had even been
given out in the East!  What they gave me were two golden dragons (I am known
for collecting dragons), which we then incorporated into my mon (Japanese
device).  They gave me the augmentation because they know that, as a herald (I
was the Kingdom PH at the time), I would understand the impact of what they
were doing!  It was a VERY great honor and one that has meant a great deal to
me ever since!

Kiri