[Sca-cooks] OOP: Frying pan opinions?

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 16 06:54:33 PDT 2001

I've had a second thought. Not knowing what kind
of stove you have, or if it would actually work
with the way the burners on your stove are arranged,
you might look into one of the flat griddles that fit
across two burners. They would give you more room
and would be heated from two burners at once, so the
temperature should in theory be evened out.
Certain professional ranges even come with their own
griddles these days.

Johnna