[Sca-cooks] Dayboards

DeeWolff at aol.com DeeWolff at aol.com
Wed Oct 17 04:22:27 PDT 2001

In a message dated 10/15/01 7:21:47 PM, tsersen at nni.com writes:

<< For fighting events, people often try to go a little heavier on
protein, salt and water content foods.  For more genteel indoor events,
people may try for a very period spread with many neat things. >>

I do both at the same time. People should get what they pay for (Sir Edward
Gendy <Meat eater extraordinaire>taught me this), and I should enjoy giving
them period food (learned from shadowing Master A). Each menu, dayboard or
feast, should be a medieval lesson to the SCA public.

Andrea