[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, like onions...

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Wed Oct 17 18:44:18 PDT 2001

Ok, now I'm remembering a soeteltie where you use a bunch of grapes and
marzipan to make another bunch of grapes, and you do things to them so
that you can't tell them apart. I do not remember *where* I read this,
however, and I want to make one for an A&S day our college is having with
the other baronial colleges.

I remember something having to do with egg whites and sugar, but it's very
vague. I've looked in the flori-thingy and I can't seem to find anything
about this.

Any hints? Anybody have any clue what I'm talking about?

Margaret