[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, like onions...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 17 20:13:40 PDT 2001

I've seen something like this where they actually
blew candy glass balls for the grapes.
For what you remember, would  you take
and frost or dip the real grapes in the egg white and then
into the sugar so that they are frosted in appearance?
That would make coloring the marzipan easier and then you
would do the same thing to the marzipan "grapes"...
So both sets of grapes would be frosted in sugar crystals.

Just an idea.

Johnnae llyn Lewis   Johnna Holloway

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" wrote: snipped