[Sca-cooks] Dayboards

Tara Sersen Boroson tsersen at nni.com
Thu Oct 18 12:50:31 PDT 2001

Iulliana, I didn't know you were involved at all; All I was told was:
Here's some soup for the dayboard.  So, obviously, the lack of
communication, as Phillipa says, is the true culpret in hurting both of
our feelings.  And, that failing came from a third party who decided
that the soup was neccisary without letting either of us know what was
going on.  And, considering that person (and I think we're talking about
the same person, it's not the autocrat) was the most vocal about
critisizing my menu in the first place, I don't think my assumption
about her intention is unfounded.

-Magdalena