[Sca-cooks] Dayboards

Wed Oct 17 13:39:27 PDT 2001

Rather than dayboards, the Northern Region of Ansteorra tends to use taverns
to provide basic food and drink, some are backed by SCA groups while others
are run by households or individuals.  Local events are often pot luck.
Neither is usually historically accurate, unless the pot luck is organized
by one of the period cookery fans, but people tend to get what they paid
for.

It's not what I enjoy, so I usually opt for feasts and private or Royal
luncheons.

Bear