[Sca-cooks] Marzipan creations, & experiments

Nelson Beth grdygirl at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 11:42:55 PDT 2001

Actually, will be doing a scratch cake...probably a
mayo cake.  Have been specifically requested chocolate
with fruit and am planning on raspberry.  Brenna (my
housemate) had a chocolate raspberry cake for one of
her parties not to long ago and I've been wanting to
play with it ever since.  Both the cake and the
frosting had a chocolate raspberry flavor to them.
What I'm playing with is the idea of doing it like a
real black forest cake and sprinkling chamborg into
the cake layers.

Hey Bright Hills gang would a test cake like this be
acceptable as my contribution for the cooks guild
meeting?  Not period but I'd like opinions on it.

Orlaith

--- "Pixel, Goddess and Queen"