[Sca-cooks] Dayboards

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Fri Oct 19 14:34:48 PDT 2001

Orlaith, I am very close by and if you ever decide you would like to
cook a feast, I'd be honored to help you in any way I can.  Seriously,
though, you can't be afraid to ask for help.  If you don't like doing it
one-on-one, just get up in your barony meeting and tell folks that
you're cooking the XYZ feast, that you're having a precook on such and
such a day and everyone is invited.  Then you tell folks that you are
going to need help in the kitchen the day of the event.  I have found
that I usually get more help than I know what to do with!

But come what may, you only have to let me know that you want to bid a
feast, and I'll help you in any way I can...including letting you come
and visit my library.

Kiri