[Sca-cooks] New gadget

marilyn traber margali at 99main.com
Sat Oct 20 08:06:27 PDT 2001

*sigh*
I hate missing emails!

Aren't mamoul cookies the nifty hocky pucks filled with date mush
and have pretty patterns embossed in the outsides?

Could you pretty please send me copies of the thread so I can get
up to speed if these indeed are the right ones? I love them and
would love to be able to make them myself ;-)
margali
[I THINK I an resubbed. I hope I am resubbed, I am going through
cooking list withdrawl!]
--
~~~~~
The Quote Starts Here: