[Sca-cooks] cake icing

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Oct 20 11:56:35 PDT 2001

Wilton sells what they call an icing tip, which is a huge wide tip that is
flat on one side and a comb on the other, although I've never managed to
ice a cake successfully with the comb where I didn't have to do
touch-up. You have to buy one of the large decorating bags (16", I
think) and it will become a dedicated icing bag, as no other tip they make
is that large. I use one when looks count. If I'm just applying frosting
for the middle layer or something like that, I don't bother.

Margaret