[Sca-cooks] re: gel transfer

Pixel, Goddess and Queen pixel at hundred-acre-wood.com
Sat Oct 20 11:51:20 PDT 2001

What Sian said. I'm just too lazy to bother with the tub gel, usually. I
have found that the gel in teeny tubes behaves better if you chill
it--that may be why some people think it's runny. Hot kitchens.

And Sian has wonderful words of advice for anybody contemplating cake
decorating. Remember--unless the ceiling falls in on it, whatever mistake
or otherwise horrible thing happens to your cake, it can be fixed. Really
and truly.

Margaret