[Sca-cooks] Running

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 23 12:02:51 PDT 2001

When I used to work as a bike messenger I used to inhale carbs.  Cripes they
hated us at the bars with the free food during happy hour.  We would go in a
small group and just wipe them out in ten minutes.  Before work we would go
to the cafeteria and inhale pancakes, french toast, donuts, eggs, waffles
and cereal.  Vendor hotdogs during the day.  Normally I could care less for
carbs.
Olwen who wishes Wrynne the best of luck.  I know how hard you have been
training.