[Sca-cooks] Need feedback for planning butchering class at Pennsic.

Nicolas Steenhout vavroom at bmee.net
Tue Oct 23 16:28:29 PDT 2001

At 07:04 PM 10/23/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>Muiredach, as I will be available next year, would you like an extra set of
>hands to help teach? Or act as pack rat, mule, or other beast of burden? :-)
>I assume of, course I would have to bring my own knives as well....

You better believe it :-)

Actually, knives is a "concern" I have.  If we are doing hands on, I am not
sure that people would be able to bring appropriate knives, and I know I
can't furnish knives for everyone.  And I certainly don't want to take the
risk of having folks injure themselves on a serated blade, dull blade, or
generally "bad" knife...  Must ponder on this.

Muiredach mac Loloig
Rokkehealden Shire
aka
Nicolas Steenhout