[Sca-cooks] new to list... and looking for a dish

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Tue Oct 23 23:21:43 PDT 2001

Olwen said:
> Hello and welcome to the list Christopher.  I see that Lord Stefan hasn't
> chimmed in yet so let me give you the pointer to his reflector
> http://209.185.240.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_lang==EN&lah==e2c840b0c469f6f4418311e67d80975d&lat==1003860098&hm___action==http%3a%2f%2fwww%2eflorilegium%2eorg%2ffiles%2fFOOD%2dSWEETS%2fcandied%2dpeels%2dmsg%2ehtml

Huh?

I thought reflectors were multiple sites set up to act like a single
site. The Florilegium runs on only one PC in the Dallas area but it
does have access to some high-speed lines.

And just what is the rest of that string? I recognise part of my
directory setup in the "FOOD-SWEET" portion and I guess the URL of
the site after the http but not the rest.

If I'm guessing correctly, use the address given in my sig line below,
pick the FOOD-SWEET section from the left-hand menu and then pick this
file:
candied-peel-msg  (35K)  6/28/01    Candied fruit peels. A late period treat.

I think the direct link to this file should be:
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-SWEETS/candied-peels-msg.html

But this is not a food item I would recommend for a new cook or one
who wanted something for this friday.

Hey, I've been in computers since 75, but I've got a real good web
support person who is much better at this than me for this funny stuff...
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net