[Sca-cooks] KWAS

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Oct 24 06:46:50 PDT 2001

It's in Seattle, gang, and I'm going (flying). I'm only officially "in"
two classes at the moment--a class on nalbinding, and one on the
Mongolian Del, and I'm on the waiting list for a few more, including one
on 14th century Italian cooking <g>. Also, I have a number of local
friends taking a wide variety of classes.  I'll ask them to ask their
instructors (and I'll ask mine) if they would mind inclusion of their
class notes in the Florilegium--some people can be very "odd" about
copies of things they've written, but most are quite okay about it.
--Maire, off to purge her luggage, backpack, purse, coat pockets of
anything objectionable to the security guys.....;-)