[Sca-cooks] KWAS

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Oct 24 08:23:07 PDT 2001

heelllooooo yerself! :)

you can reach the gal in charge of classes, Constance davies at
teresa-brent at msn.com. At this time, I dont know of any plans to print
notes, etc, but I could be wrong.

if you want the notes for the Italian class, you can reach the instructor
Eden at raghead at liripipe.com

any other specific classes, i can probably get you the instructor contact
info?

hope this helps, and hope to meet some of you there!

--Anne-Marie, who still needs to find a bunch of tools for her
metalsmithing class she's teaching....