[Sca-cooks] Fat

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Oct 24 18:48:41 PDT 2001

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com wrote:
>> I've seen a lamprey before and the tops of them are a bluish silver and the
> bottom is a silver color. Silver leaf.....where could I get some of this?
>> Misha
------------------------------
Misha...
 You can easily use gray coloring. Unless it's for
a big dinner or a present for the crown, save your
money and just use gray frosting for now. Silver
leaf and gold leaf are expensive and you'll need
to save for all the marzipan sculptures that you
are going to be doing, and marzipan tools, and
marzipan books of ideas and gas to go get more
almonds and marzipan...Lady Olwen the Odd of the
Clan of Odds surely has plans for you...to spend
lots of time learning about marzipan...

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway