[Sca-cooks] Armadillo Droppings (OOP)

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Oct 24 21:30:03 PDT 2001

Baroness Ilaria answered me with:
> stefan at texas.net writes:
> >  If you can find out the name of the company that made these, that would
> >  help.
>
> There is a picture of them on this website, but you can't read the company
> name on the box: http://easycarts.net/ecarts/TShirtsNTexas/Texas_Foods.html

Okay, most of the candy I see on this page is made by Lamme's, which is
either an Austin company or has a number of outlets here.

However, none of the candy described on this page fits Olwen's
description of "They are dark pralines and made in Austin Texas".

The only pralines are soft ones and not the darker, harder ones
I would expect from Olwen's description. The other two candies I
would call nut clusters (the Chocadillos and the Longhorns). And
none of these were labled as "Armadillo Droppings". But all of
these I can get here in Austin. Probably by going by the
Lamme's chocolate shop in the mall about ten minutes from here. Some
of the Texas items I've gathered for my "goodie" bags came from a
shop in the mall near the Lamme's store.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net