[Sca-cooks] "An Arab Mead" !!!

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Oct 26 07:59:13 PDT 2001

It seems to me that it's a medicinal syrup.
Not seeing the recipe in the context of what
recipes come before and after it or what
commentary the author offered along with the
recipes in general, I'll vote medicinal.
Just because the ingredients used to make this
"syrup" might in another context be used to
make mead or a sack pyment doesn't make this a
mead recipe.

Johnnae llyn Lewis Johnna Holloway

david friedman wrote:snipped----