[Sca-cooks] A little diversion

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Oct 29 22:51:37 PST 2001

Muiredach mac Loloig asked:
> b)  Which doesn't belong:  Black pepper, white pepper, pink pepper, or
> green pepper?

I assume the pink pepper since it isn't from the same plant as the other
three. (See Stefan listens to youse guys)

> c)  What actually does go in SPAM??? <evil grin>

Who cares? It's wonderful, sliced and fried. or sliced, breaded and fried.

(Assuming you mean the meat product. If you mean that unsolicited
email I get, then mostly cowardice, since the address is usually
faked.)

It's like much Asian food, the less you know what is in it, the better
it is.

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net