[Sca-cooks] My first Aten event

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 06:07:16 PST 2001

>M'lady Franziska Kesselheim did a period sweet tea.  I
>don't remember the name or the ingredients.  Only that
>it was period (because I like to see period food in
>the competitions/feasts).
>

>Katheline van Weye

One of the disappointments of the dessert competition
was the fact that the entries weren't presented so the
populace could see them or read any documentation included
if there was any. So I'm not sure what was offered other
than what I overheard. I would be interested in knowing
about a period tea, especially if used as a dessert. I
don't think I've run into such a reference so I would
love to hear about the source since my knowledge is very
limited in the area of tea being used in period.

Thanks,

Gunthar