[Sca-cooks] A little diversion

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Oct 30 07:54:43 PST 2001

yeah, well The Epicurean was a big thick
book that was sold by Dover at a
remaindered/ cheap price for
a long time. It was such a bargain that a
lot of people probably own it that wouldn't
if they had to buy it at a normal price.
A better question might be who has a copy from
before 1950?

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis
(I read book catalogues in bed or a mystery...
although last night I was doing 16th century
materials by Partridge...)