[Sca-cooks] herbal question

A. F. Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 30 13:59:18 PST 2001

You are thinking of an essential oil. (Soup is a decoction, tea is an
infusion, does that help?) Eucalyptus is the classic, but make sure they
can be used with your inhaler (vaporizer? Humidifier?). Some get gummed up
with anything added. Many natural food stores have them, or herb shops. The
occasional drug store, too.

Oh, wasabi or cayenne are good, too, but they work best if you eat them...
*G*

Anne