[Sca-cooks] herbal question

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 07:46:45 PST 2001

Usually they don't actually have a printed list for handout but they can
sure tell you if they can get something.  They put it on their order sheet
and it comes in a day or two later.  They can get all sorts of stuff.  The
rosewater I get from them is cheaper than elsewhere.  I get clove, mint,
burgamont and lots more from the pharmacy.  Talk to your pharmacist.  A new
or lazy one will say they don't do that so don't be diswayded.
Olwen