[Sca-cooks] Elk Candy Company's dark chocolate marzipan acorns

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Wed Oct 31 23:47:17 PST 2001

> Could we bribe you to send us some??????
>
> Kiri

Well, I was thinking perhaps he could bring some to reward the kitchen
helpers for this EK 12th Night Feast and Event of his and Puck's. Or
maybe Admantius would rather bribe me with these acorns to stay out
of his kitchen. :-)

Yep, this is your warning, My lady wife Alina and I will be coming up
for that event. We will be arriving around noon on Thursday and leaving
on the Sunday after the event, in case some of you will be around then
and be interested in doing something.

Stefan

(It is currently cheaper for both of us to fly to Rhode Island than it
is for just me to fly to Colorado Springs for the Cook's Convention. And
Colorado Springs is much closer.)

Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net