[Sca-cooks] Re: exchangin treats and a correction

Druighad at aol.com Druighad at aol.com
Sun Sep 2 04:44:15 PDT 2001

In a message dated 8/31/01 10:18:59 AM Central Daylight Time,
olwentheodd at hotmail.com writes:

<< Now, all you folks have been saying your in, where are the addresses???? >>
 Yeah, how do you expect me to collect the list's addy's without them being
posted, either to me personally, or to the list?? HMMMMMMMM????

A correction also, if anyone tried the cranberry GrandMarnier poundcake and
it didn't work, here's why: It's FOUR cups of flour, not 3/4 cups. Although
my notes say 3-4 and I think I misread it....(NO comments from you Muirdach,
unless it's about the dinner and dessert..)

Finnebhir