[Sca-cooks] Harry Potter and the forces of darkness (was Marmite and Tiggers)

Audrey Bergeron-Morin audreybmorin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 3 16:21:26 PDT 2001

Uh, I'm not sure I understand what you just said.

All the kids in Harry Potter are British... and I'd say that a lot of the
other characters are probably British also. So... it seems logical to me
that she would insist on British children...

The only book that insisted on the fact the kids were not british is when
they have the French school visiting for the Triwizard championship. I don't
know about the teachers though, but I don't remember reading anything about
a particular accent or weird origins... maybe I need to re-read the books
and pay more attention ;-)