[Sca-cooks] Mission Impossible

Elizabeth A Heckert spynnere at juno.com
Mon Sep 3 17:19:55 PDT 2001

   Okay, IMF Cooks, should you accept this mission, you will help prepare
(in fifteen years or so!) a handsome single male cook!

   I have started looking after my kindergarten age nephew after school.
He has consistantly pestered to help cook at dinner, but gets too
distracted.  (His cousin, the telly, etc.)   Today we made a sucessful
batch of muffins, as his cousin is at day care, and the telly's on boring
old CNN!

   Being child-less myself, I'm a little at a loss to know what your
average five-year old can handle as far as cooking goes--for example, we
were putting the tins in the oven, and his arms are too short to reach
the racks easily (Doh!)

   Any suggestions?

   Elizabeth
Tempus est, erat, non est.