[Sca-cooks] Yahoo groups

Jennifer Thompson JenniferT at ptb.com
Tue Sep 4 09:02:06 PDT 2001

You do need to sign on as a Yahoo user to be a "member" of any of their
groups. I've not noticed an increase in Spam since doing so (I'm on a
weaving group), so I doubt they are selling off mailing lists or the like.

Though that may be a reason to consider Boroghul's generous offer of
allowing us space on his server.

Good luck on avoiding the Fujitsu axe. It's on the news here.