[Sca-cooks] Spork conversation

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 4 09:15:35 PDT 2001

Some time ago, we had a discussion on this list regarding a 9th century
eating implement that had a spoon on one end and a 3-tined fork on the
other.  I indicated at the time that I had such an object in my
possession, and that it was made for me by an Atlantian craftsman who
told me that he had the documentation for it.  I promised you guys that
I'd send his contact information...but didn't as I didn't see him again
until Pennsic!  Here 'tis:

            Michael Cardiff
            120 Sanchez Creek Ct.
            Weatherford, TX 76088
            magikbadge at aol.com

Hmmm.....Texas....well, I guess that'd explain why I hadn't seen him!
The last time I checked, he was living in NC!  At any rate, if you're
interested in such an implement, give him a holler....

Kiri