[Sca-cooks] Tongue

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 13:41:22 PDT 2001

While I am not at a place I could help you with recipes (I'm at work), I can
give you my opinion on how far one tongue would stretch.  IMO one large size
tongue should definately go two tables.  It is a very rich meat and one that
many diners have not tried so the chance that will happen is probably high.
Typically tongue is sliced very thin.  Were I serving a sauce with it I
would probably go for a mustard type sauce.
Olwen