[SCA-Cooks] Single cooks on the list

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 5 18:59:52 PDT 2001

All sorts of strange synergies here.

Come back after a long weekend, and it seems that the majority of messages
are titled either "Treat Exchange" or "Single cooks on the list" - and that
somehow, they mostly overlap in both correspondents and subjects.

Then there's the fact that THREE of us are doing German feasts in the next
while.

I won't even go into how many of the people on the list are from Calontir
(I'm Ansteorran.  And single.  And don't smoke anything I cannot eat -
mostly turkeys), although I will note that Olga makes great plates and cups
and mugs and bowls that are just right to cook your morning porridge in the
microwave.  Which I guess is food-related content?

                                 ---= Morgan (who should go find supper)

"English doesn't borrow from other languages. English follows other
languages down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets
for loose grammar."
                                                            --- Unknown