[Sca-cooks] Dividing the spoils OOP OT

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 5 20:02:27 PDT 2001

Meliora suggested....

>Woo Hoo !!  A long-haired blond ...  Mari, go to Caid and kidnap him >back
>for me ....

Go to Caid and meet up with Edward? - Certainly my dear (just slip me the
plane ticket and I'll go do their November event :-p)

As for the "Bringing back" -I'm sure that Edward can advise if he wants to
join the *Caiden Exile's Enclave of St Florians* (we've already got Stefano
& Lucas <grin>).

And if that topic gets boring we can move on to discussing the idea of
asking New Zealand to join in the upcoming Kingdom of Lochac (or even -
"When are you sending me your Cook's Guild paperwork Edward??" :-p)

Mari
(working up the energy & health points to start trialing molded sugar
subtelities [and maybe learning to spell too! ;-p]