[Sca-cooks] vietnamese eggrolls?

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu Sep 6 12:37:06 PDT 2001

While I was at my mom's over Labor day, she got involved in one of those
protracted food-gift-exchanges (she sent over some peaches, they sent over
some fresh-made Vietnamese eggrolls, she brought over some canned peaches,
they sent back some Vietnamese salad... she gave up and started plotting
the rematch...)

Anyway, does anyone know the secret to these eggrolls? they have a very
thin wrapper and are deep fried and seem sweeter than regular egg or
spring rolls. I don't even know what they are called (and I'm a bit too
shy to ask...)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa