[Sca-cooks] [OT] New Zealand chocolate

Phil Anderson urizen at clear.net.nz
Thu Sep 6 14:15:05 PDT 2001

Selene writes:

> What is the deal with NZ Chocolate?  It is SO good, it's not just
> Edward's imagination.   That's a good thing of course, but WHY is NZ
> chocolate better, it's not like they grow it there, do they?

I'm not sure which brands are actually _made_ here. The main
brands are Cadburys and Nestle, which aren't exactly local...

I'm certainly less than impressed with the US chocolate I've tried, but
I don't know if that's because it's lower quality or just that I prefer
what I'm used to (mainly Cadburys).

Our ice cream is pretty goo dtoo.

Edward