[Sca-cooks] Jehan Yves hospitality table

Mark.S Harris mark.s.harris at motorola.com
Tue Sep 11 14:01:04 PDT 2001

Olwen said:
> >Jehan Yves checking in. The usual 15 minute drive from the other side of
> >Ft. Meade took 2 hours, but I'm home.  The wife is in Rockville still, but
> >OK!
>
> Yeah!  Glad you two are safe.  And on another day I shall let the list know
> how well your hospitality table was.

Olwen, if you can, please go ahead and detail how his hospitality
table was.

There is not a lot that most of us can do about this tragedy
except to give blood and other help and support as we can. I
see no reason to give the terrorists another victory by letting
them disrupt our lives any more than is necessary.

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net