[Sca-cooks] Jehan Yves hospitality table

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 12 06:41:33 PDT 2001

Jehan Yves had brought so much food it was insane.  He had fresh fruit,
plates piled high with roast beef and ham, a hen house full of boiled peeled
eggs, cheeses, fresh veggies, cookies and treats of all nature and he made
this really big hunkin stuffed egg~!  And the rat said he didn't take any
pictures.

OK Jehan, you have the floor....tell us all about your egg.
Olwen